Archdiocese of Dublin (www.dublindiocese.ie)
Marino is a Roman Catholic Parish in the Deanery of Fingal South East and Archdiocese of Dublin.
There are 16 Deaneries in the Archdiocese with 200 parishes.The Archdiocese of Dublin is one of 4 ecclesiastical provinces that form the Roman Catholic Church in the Republic of Ireland.
The Archdiocese is centered on the Republic’s capital city of Dublin.The archdiocese is led by the Archbishop of Dublin, who serves as pastor of the mother church, St Mary’s Pro-Cathedral and Metropolitan of the Metropolitan Province of Dublin.It was formally recognised as a metropolitan province in 1152 by the Synod of Kells. Its second archbishop, Lorcán Ua Tuathail (Anglicised as St Laurence O’Toole), is also its patron saint.
Since 2013 the Archbishop of Dublin is Archbishop Diarmuid Martin.
The Archdiocese of Dublin covers an area of some 100 kilometres of the mid-eastern coast of Ireland, and extends inland over seventy kilometres. The entire county of Dublin forms a substantial part of the diocese along with most of Wicklow, considerable sections of Kildare in addition to sections of Carlow, Wexford, and Laois. Three suffragan sees are linked to the archdiocese, namely Kildare and Leighlin, Ferns, and Ossory.
General Contact Details (for all departments):
Telephone: (01) 8379253 (For extensions see individual offices under Diocesan Curia)
Address: Archbishop’s House, Drumcondra, Dublin 9, Ireland
The Deanery of Fingal South East is one of 16 Deaneries in the Archdiocese of Dublin.
The Deanery is under the Pastoral care of Rev. Liam O’ Cuiv.
15 Parishes make up the Deanery:
Ardlea,Artane ,Beamont ,Bonnybrook ,Darndale-Belcamp ,Priorswood ,Clontarf (St Anthony’s) ,Clontarf (St John’s),Dollymount,
Coolock ,Donnycarney,Fairview,Kilmore Road WestLarkhill/Whitehall/Santry & Marino.