Welcome to the Website of St. Vincent de Paul Parish, Marino, Dublin, Ireland. We are a parish of the Catholic Archdiocese of Dublin.
We are a north side Dublin community of 5,000 homes with a population of approximately 13,000 people. We are a Parish with a vibrant community, made up of “old” Marino people and relative “newcomers” from all walks of life.
We aim to live out our Mission Statement: “THE CATHOLIC PARISH OF MARINO WILL FOSTER A VIBRANT, CARING COMMUNITY THAT IS LOVING, WELCOMING AND SUPPORTIVE OF ALL”
Our mission is to grow in the image of Christ through the Holy Spirit, to be formed by the Word and our prayer, to use our gifts to welcome those who are here and reach out to those who are not. We invite you to join us as partners in the mission. Together, let us get to know Christ better and to make Him better known.
May God Bless you wherever you are and thank you for exploring our website.
Tom Noone P.P.
St. Vincent De Paul Church
CAPACITY LIMITED TO 95 PERSONS ONLY- This includes Priest, Ministers,and Stewards – all services will be livestreamed.
Weekdays & Weekends:
10.00 a.m. (Monday to Saturday)
Saturday Vigil Mass : 5.30pm.
Sunday Masses: 9.30am and 11.00am.
Funeral Masses will be scheduled for 11.30 am only. Please note that Funerals are limited to 50 persons only.This includes Priest, Ministers,and Stewards – all services will be livestreamed.
St. Joseph’s Chapel,Rosmini
CAPACITY LIMITED TO 32 PERSONS ONLY
From Wednesday July 1st.
Monday to Friday: 10.00am
No Saturday or Sunday Masses until further notice.
Marino Church Re-Opening Monday June 29th. 2020
- Please click here to read the guidelines that will be used to provide a welcoming and safe return to the Church.
- We are limited in the number of people we can safely admit to the church to 95, including clergy,stewards, etc.
- The Church will open at 9.45 a.m. each morning.
- Our volunteers will be here to safely guide you to your seat and facilitate safe movement of people at Communion time and safe exit if the Church.
- Please click here for a map of the one-way system in operation in the Church.
- We would ask you to leave the church promptly by the Side Aisles and Side Doors after Mass to help with the cleaning process.
- People are asked to be responsible, wear face-coverings and observe social distancing and hygiene etiquette at all times.
- People are asked to Sit or Stand. Kneeling reduces the 2M distance between seats and is not encouraged.
- To facilitate best practice for contact tracing, we would encourage you to bring along a piece of paper with your name and a contact number and date and drop it into one of the safes at the back of the Church. That information will be stored in a sealed envelope daily for a period of 30 days and then destroyed. This information will be provided to the HSE on request only. Or please download the HSE Contact tracing app on your smart phone.
- We accept that reopening will be challenging and ask for your patience.
- We thank you in advance for your co-operation.
The Marino Parish Office can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Emergency contact telephone number is 087 250 6786.
FIRST HOLY COMMUNION CELEBRATIONS 2020
GOOD NEWS !!!
We are absolutely delighted to be able to announce dates for the first of the long awaited celebrations of First Holy Communion.
Sunday 23rd August – boys & girls from Gracepark Educate Together/Drumcondra Church of Ireland N.S.
Saturday 19th September – 12 noon – girls from Miss Butler’s Class in SVP
Saturday 26th September – 12 noon – girls from Miss O Hanlon’s Class in SVP
Saturday 3rd October – 12 noon – girls from Miss Fahy’s class in SVP
Scoil Mhuire boys – FHC will be held a little later in the Autumn, dates are still being worked on – watch this space !
St. Joseph’s Church, Gracepark Road (Rosmini)
Fr. Matt Gaffney asked us to announce that the Morning Mass in St. Joseph’s Church (Rosmini) will recommence on Wednesday, July 1st. at 10 a.m.
Due to the physical distancing requirements only 32 people will be allowed in the Church. Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday to Friday only – there will be no Masses in St. Joseph’s on Saturdays or Sundays until further notice.
Volunteers are needed to help with re-opening the Church.
Starting Monday June 29th. people will be needed to act as Stewards and Cleaners at each service. If you can help, please contact the Parish Office or Sacristy between 10 am and 12 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Please call 01 8332772.
Watch Our Livestream
Intermittent Problem with Webcam sound on Livestream.
Recently we have been alerted to an issue with the sound on the webcam/livestream link. Sometimes, it is not possible to turn on the sound. Following consultation with the website designer and webcam operator, we believe that the issue is associated the Google Chrome Internet Browser, that many people use to access the Marino parish website. The issue has not been seen to date with Bing (Microsoft), Safari (Apple) or Mozilla Firefox internet browsers.
If you encounter this issue please do the following;
1.Exit or refresh the website and access the webcam/livestream via the Home page.This sometimes works!
2.Exit the website and use another browser (Bing/Safari/Firefox) to access the Marino Parish website www.marinoparish.ie
3. If this does not work, click on this link. It will bring you directly to the webcam.