REOPENING OF CHURCH FOR PUBLIC SERVICE
- With regard to the re-opening the church for Public Service from the 29th June Please note there is no obligation to attend ‘Sunday’ Mass, during this pandemic – you can attend any day of the week.
- Unfortunately, following guidelines we will be limited in the number we can admit to the Church.
- Those who are compromised or feeling unwell should not attend Mass.
- PLEASE TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES, PRACTICE HYGIENE ETIQUETTE AND THE WEARING OF A FACE COVERING IS RECOMMENDED.
- Guidelines when attending Public Service from 29th June 2020
- Church will open 15mins. only before Mass is due to start.
- Enter Church from main entrance only.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided in porch.
- Please note there are 2m. physical distancing markings on floor for your assistance.
- Proceed in single file observing the 2m. physical distancing foot markings and direction arrows using middle aisle only to reach your seat. Seats are marked in yellow for your convenience.
- Fill seats from inside of pew first, starting at top of church to avoid people crossing over each other except where necessary (Volunteers will advise you on seating arrangements – please respect their advice).
- Mass attendees should remain seated throughout (you may stand for Creed and Gospel if preferred) – kneeling reduces the physical distancing between pews.
- Double wallet envelopes are available in back of pew in front of you for your donations towards the 1st & 2nd (Share) collections. All donations can be placed, on your way out in the baskets provided at exit doors.
- As everyday can be regarded as ‘Sunday’ baskets will be in place each morning.
- At other times during the day donations can be put in the safes at the back of the Church or dropped into the Sacristy.
- Receiving Holy Communion
- Use centre aisle in single file (Right side first – St. Vincent DePaul Altar) to receive Communion and return to your seat via side aisle – please note communion can only be received in your hand.
- Exit Church, observing guidelines promptly to facilitate cleaning
Thank you in advance for your co-operation; with your help we can make this work.
For a Seating plan for the Church – please click here.